Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome!

I've decided to create a new blog that is related directly to my website Creative Name Signs.

I launched my first blog, 'A Painting Mom', a couple of years ago. I've shared a variety of posts on that blog which deal mainly with my daily life more so than my business and that will continue as usual.

I'll be using the Creative Name Signs Blog as a showcase of my product line. I plan to display photos of my more recent items that aren't shown on my site and I'll be sharing any other necessary information as well.

Plus, I also want to use this blog to recommend other artists and their products. I not only sell items on the internet...I also love to buy things and I've come across some great talent over the years!!

If you have any questions let me know!

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner
Creative Name Signs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...