Monday, March 17, 2008

Another one of my favorites...

I love Lisa Richey's website Cheap Therapy.

I met Lisa 'virtually' when I first started on my business ad'venture' and she was so helpful and kind to me! I've bought a few things from her over the years and each item was beautifully made and greatly appreciated by the recipients.

I bought two of her handmade collage cards...one for each of my sisters. Then rather than just give them a card I framed them. They are still displayed in their homes today!

I also bought three of her handmade blank journals that I use to journal my thoughts of being a mom to each my three children.

And I also purchased one of her handmade books titled ABC's for Life. I gave this to my niece when she graduated from high school.

Please take a look at what Lisa has to offer...she's an incredible artist as well as a spiritual and generous soul! I know you won't be disappointed!

Okay...I'll be back to share more very soon!

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...