Saturday, March 15, 2008

Custom Wall Plaque Photos - 7"x9"

Our 7"x9" wall plaques came into being pretty much the same way the door signs did...a customer wanted to order a plaque but the 6"x18" size was too big and the 6"x6" size was too small. So I decided to offer a more 'middle-of-the-road' size.

(Hmmm...I just had the thought that I should have called these my 'Mama Bear Plaques'! They're not too big and they're not too small...they're just right! Yes...I know I'm strange, but, hey, it takes all kinds!)

These plaques can be hung on a wall or a door. I've made several for kids, but also for adults and pets, too.

Here are a few more designs...

I don't have this photo on my site because it's not very clear, but I love the color combination and the background design of the plaque. I thought the diamond pattern would be tough to paint, but it really wasn't...



And here are a couple kitchen themed plaques...



This one was ordered as a gift...I just can't help but start singing the B 52's song when I see it...ha ha ha!



Oh and I love this design...and not just to look at...but to paint. This is the second plaque I painted with this design. I painted the first one about a year ago and it was for a Principal's office door. Then just recently another customer called and was interested in a teacher plaque, but she didn't want it decorated with the typical teacher details since she was a principal. I showed her a few other teacher designs I had and she chose this one. It's so colorful and it works great in a setting with kids around...



And here's one more with an out of the ordinary theme...again...the photo isn't the best, but I'm sure you'll get the gist of it...



Okay...I'll post more photos sometime soon!

Until then,
Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...