Friday, March 28, 2008

Personalized Pet Plaques

I started making personalized pet plaques a few years ago after a customer requested one. I hadn't thought of creating a pet item until then...I was never much of a pet lover until a few years ago when we decided to get a cat. Here she is...



We fell in love with her and we're so happy we got her.

Then last summer this adrable stray dog came into our lives. Here she is...



We did everything we could to find out if someone lost her...we put an ad in the local paper, we called every animal protection society we knew of and a handful of local vets...but we never heard from anyone. Finally after a few months we made it offical and now we have a sweet, loving and oh-so-cute dog!
So now I GET IT!! I see why the pet industry is booming! People love their pets and want to pamper them like crazy!

Here are more pet plaque samples...the few I have on my site were the first ones I made and now I have a lot more. These photos show different sized plaques created especially for a variety of pets...

I've done lots and lots of dog plaques...




And a few cat plaques...here's one...



Here's a plaque for a bunny...



A mouse...yes...a plaque for a pet mouse who had it's own room...



And a turtle. Yes...this turtle had her own room, too...



And I recently made a plaque for a horse's stall...



So I can pretty much create a plaque for any critter of any size or shape! It's always fun for me and if you have something in mind let me know...I'm always glad to work with you!

I'll be adding more items soon,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...