Friday, March 14, 2008

Another nice product...

I bought a personalized birthday plate for my nephew's first birthday a few years ago.

I really like this idea...the design is cute and I feel that it holds up over the years...it's appropriate and cute for a baby, but not babyish...it grows with the child.

Here's a photo of my nephew's plate:



And if you take a look at this photo...



...you'll see how they personalized the back as well. Isn't that great!?!? I loved this feature because now my nephew will always know who gave him the plate! They live out of town so we don't get the chance to celebrate with him on his birthdays in person...but at least we can be there in spirit!

I actually bought another personalized item from this company a few months ago, but I don't have photos yet...I bought coasters for our very close family friends who were celebrating an anniversary. I had them delivered directly to the recipient so I haven't seen them, but my girlfriend loved them and said they were very nicely made. When I get the chance to go visit her I'll try to remember to take a photo and post them here.

So needless to say...I recommend any item from this website!!

I'll share more great finds soon,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...