Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Transportation Themed Nursery Room Decor for Boys

Transportation themed nursery room décor for boys is one of the biggest selling designs offered on my website. While a few other themes are popular as well--i.e. sports, trains and animals--cars and trucks are definitely a top choice. I don't know why but the name signs I have displayed below always stick out in my mind...I think maybe I like the color scheme on each of them...

I offer several items with this theme, not just name signs. Take a look...

Here's a 6"x6" door plaque with cars and trucks:

This is my transportation themed growth chart:

And here's a wall clock with the same theme:

Lastly, I want to share this cute step stool with you:

I've created so many more items with this similar theme, but I think these will give you a good idea as to what I can do for you. So if you find yourself searching for something for that special little guy in your life feel free to check out my website, Creative Name Signs. And please feel free to ask questions...since everything I create is hand painted I can always make small changes if you'd prefer something a little different!

I better run now...lots of things happening today and it's time to go! I'll be sharing more fun soon...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...