Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Creative Name Signs Holiday Ordering Cutoff

As we all know the holiday shopping season will be in full force very soon! Being that all of the items I sell from Creative Name Signs are custom created and hand painted just for you I have a holiday ordering cutoff.

Here's a link to my webpage that details everything:

Holiday 2012 Ordering Information for Creative Name Signs

http://www.creativenamesigns.com/holiday12.html

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. I am always glad to help however I can. Over the years I've pretty much bent over backwards to get orders shipped out even if it's at the last minute. Christmas has always been one of my favorite seasons and I understand when you find a great gift idea and it's only days away from the big day. If you are willing to pay expedited shipping...or at the very least push your luck with regular priority shipping...then I'm willing to do what I can on my end. Just don't be afraid to ask!

Okay...gotta run now...

More to come very soon...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...