Friday, August 17, 2012

Sharing again!

Here are a few photos of some signs I've painted recently...

This wooden custom size sign was made for a teacher. She basically told me that she wanted an owl theme plus she shared the colors that she has in her office. After that she just let me do my thing...I love it when customers give me the freedom to create my own vision!


I also just finished this kids' room sign yesterday. It is packaged and ready to ship tomorrow!

A few weeks ago I painted a growth chart for a customer who had specific details that she wanted to be included in the design. Her daughter was born in Japan and she wanted a koi pond incorporated in the design. Again...I had fun with this since she gave me the freedom to create what I wanted...

My business slowed down quite a bit this past spring. I was seriously deciding whether or not I should continue to grow my business or let it die it's own death. After much soul searching I decided to give it one last college try. I am thrilled to say that my attempt to breathe new life into my business has paid off and everything is going so well!

I hope you enjoy my photos...I'll have more fun to share soon. Until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...