Saturday, March 9, 2013

Name Signs Featuring Quotes

Very often I get requests to create personalized signs that include quotes. The quote can be something very well known made famous by a poet, songwriter, author or whomever. Or the saying can be an inside joke between the customer and the person for whom they want the sign made. When I get these kinds of orders I almost always end up loving the outome!

Here are a few photos of some signs I've created that feature various quotations...some are very simple in design while others can be somewhat detailed...

Over the years I've created many signs that feature fun quotes...these are only a few of my favorites. If you have any ideas for a sign fashioned with a famous saying please feel free to ask me...I am always interested in doing something unique and outside of the box!

More sharing on the way...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...